Another year has ticked by in my life and now that I am a year older I find myself adding things to do and events on my bucket list. I sometimes feel like I haven’t accomplished much in my 30+ years so I decided to put together a reverse bucket list. It turns out I have done a lot more than I realised! Here is a snapshot:
- Graduated High School
- Completed my trade – Motorcycle Mechanic
- Travelled Australia with Big Kahuna Race Team
- Represented Australia in Roller Derby at RollerCon Las Vegas
- Bought my 1st home, which is now an investment property
- Travelled overseas on my own, and it was my 1st trip
- Crossing Disneyland Parks off the list!
- Watched the Isle of Man TT Racing – twice!
- Got a tattoo. Which turned into a few!
- Renovated a house. I am a fan of interior design
- Was a brolly girl for John Sample Group/Gowanloch Motorcycles
- Purchased my favourite designer handbag Louis Vuitton
- Create my own website. Here we are!
- Overseas road trips: Travelled England with my Dad and UK Topdeck trip
- Rescue/adopt furbabies. One kitty and one doggo!
- Donate blood
- Donate to my favourite charities WWF and Red Cross
- Fired a gun a Las Vegas shooting range
- Swing off trams in San Francisco. So much fun!
- Go to Vegas and play an old school poker machine with a handle!
I have more to add but I will work on that myself but this is a good start. As for my actual bucket list most of it has places I want to visit around the world. I am hoping to travel Europe next year and knock down the list!