Welcome to Blogmas Day 4! I am on holidays and have a stack of books to finish reading, hopefully before the end of the year. I have kept a list of all the books I have read in 2019 and have averaged one every 2 weeks. Some I have read more than once because I enjoyed them so much. I have been reading books on self improvement, interior design and minimalism, business and lifestyle. I have a few unread novels which I need to get around to as well.
Books I am currently in the middle of reading and am hoping to finish this month are:
- The Success Principle by Jack Canfield has been great to read. Quite a large book I am taking my time with this one trying to absorb the information he his giving. It is a favourite of mine for sure.
- Networking For People Who Hate Networking by Devora Zack. An interesting look at introverts and people who may struggle to put themselves out there.
- Sapiens by Yuval Noah Harari. I am loving this book and the detail that has gone into it on the history of Humankind. I would recommend this to anyone and it would make a great Christmas gift too.
- A Good Death by Margaret Rice. This book is incredibly emotional to read as it talks about death and how we can cope with it. I have been in tears many times trying to read this. It isn’t meant to upset any reader but assist with you in coping with a loved one who may be ill and in their final stages of life, or even yours. Some powerful material.
- The Age Well Project by Annabel Streets and Susan Saunders. Definitely one of the more better books on ageing and health without getting too bogged down in science lingo. I will admit I am struggling to continue reading this one. I’ll give it a couple more chapters but may end up not finishing. There has been a couple of books I have put down this year and walked away from.
- Your Dream Life series. These 3 little mini books are apart of the Dream Life series that Kikki K Founder Kristina Karlsson created. These little books give some great advise on dreams, following your passion and the power of purpose.
Depending on the packing situation with my suitcase I may only be able to take a couple with me on my trip. If I love them I will keep them, if not I can donate to a community library in my travels if I find one.